Learn how to protect yourself, your family, and others from the new medical paradigm.
$45 | General Admission (includes lunch)
$35 | Persons with Disabilities (includes lunch)
$15 | Students (does not include lunch)
All tickets include parking and materials.
- Futile Care: Think you’re in control of your medical care?
- Euthanasia: Is coming to the U.S.? Is it already here?
- Hospice and Palliative Care: Little secrets you may not know that could save your life!
- Physician Assisted Suicide: It’s here…now what?
- Brain death: Is it true death?
- Advance Directives: What can you do to protect yourself and your loved ones?
- Conscience Rights: Can health care providers opt out of assisted suicide? Can they refuse to provide life-saving medical treatment? How can you get the care you need?
Nurses: 6 RN CEUs available. The cost is $20 for CNES members and $30 for non members (to be paid on site).